Edit: we have a second class on 25 March!
Boys: Defy gravity. Take risks. Jump high. Move. Get up there. Make it your own.
2 hours of intense dance for boys aged 13-20.
Learn some skills, practice some moves, make your own dance.
Tutors: Steve Gow, Alison Plevey.
11am–1pm 25 February 2018
Gorman Arts Centre, Braddon
Book now: admin@QL2.org.au
Act fast: only five subsidised places available! We are seeking expressions of interest from primary teachers interested to participate in unique teacher development opportunity
What is on offer?
- 5 week, Make A Move shoulder to shoulder development program (see below)
- Includes free participation in TQI Accredited Seminars 1 & 2
- Cost: $250, heavily subsidised, supported by ACT Education Directorate
QL2 Dance is offering five teachers/schools in the ACT this opportunity.
To apply contact: email@example.com
5 week program includes:
- 5 weekly class visits, 1.5 hours each
- Planning session, 2 hours
- On the ground, tailored professional learning for teachers. Action learning with key artist and teacher in class. Students exposed to breadth of creative dance education
Includes Seminars (6 TQI accredited hours)
- Weekly evaluation sessions 0.5 hours
- Available Term 2, 2018
- 15 hours total
- $1090 per teacher — maximum 25 students
More information about Make a Move here.
OPEN AUDITION! FREE AUDITION WORKSHOP!
The audition has come and gone. If you are very very keen, please contact Artistic Director Ruth Osborne — ruth@QL2.org.au — and we’ll see.
TWO ZERO is QL2 Dance’s major project for 2018 for our Quantum Leap ensemble (ages 14+) — which could mean you!. Are you a creative young person from in or around Canberra area? Then do the audition! The selected ensemble will create TWO ZERO with Artistic Director Ruth Osborne and other choreographers. Continue reading
Update — Bill Stephens review!
QL2 presents new contemporary dance by dance students from Universities around Australia. A glimpse into the next generation of contemporary dance and physical theatre.
Next open audition is 18 February 2018.
Read more here!