Act fast: only five subsidised places available! We are seeking expressions of interest from primary teachers interested to participate in unique teacher development opportunity
What is on offer?
- 5 week, Make A Move shoulder to shoulder development program (see below)
- Includes free participation in TQI Accredited Seminars 1 & 2
- Cost: $250, heavily subsidised, supported by ACT Education Directorate
QL2 Dance is offering five teachers/schools in the ACT this opportunity.
To apply contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
5 week program includes:
- 5 weekly class visits, 1.5 hours each
- Planning session, 2 hours
- On the ground, tailored professional learning for teachers. Action learning with key artist and teacher in class. Students exposed to breadth of creative dance education
Includes Seminars (6 TQI accredited hours)
- Weekly evaluation sessions 0.5 hours
- Available Term 2, 2018
- 15 hours total
- $1090 per teacher — maximum 25 students
More information about Make a Move here.