Position Vacant: GENERAL MANAGER
Ongoing appointment. “Permanent”, full time. Commencing late February to March 2018. Closing date extended: now 30 January 2018.
Join QL2 Dance: a nationally and internationally recognised youth dance leader, building on 19 years of excellence. We are a high-quality value-for-money organisation with clear positive outcomes.
- We develop the next generation of dance-makers
- We develop the youth dance sector: people and ideas
- We develop and present great performances
- We empower diversity in dance and culture
- We contribute to a passionate, caring, and creative community.
We seek an inspiring, creative and entrepreneurial manager with proven strategic planning, financial management and fundraising abilities, excellent managerial skills, and keen to commit to our work with young people. This position offers the opportunity to make a lasting difference to young people and dance in the ACT and environs.
QL2 Dance is run by a small team of a full-time Artistic Director and General Manager, and a 0.8 FTE Administrator.
Download the information pack for full position details and application process: